Tasmanian Garlic & Tomato Festival Inc. has been established to celebrate local and
seasonal produce, primarily tomatoes and garlic, and the culture of food, bringing
together families and communities from the local region and beyond.
Our purpose is to:
- Educate, entertain and engage the public
- Promote quality local produce and associated products and industries
- Promote and support stallholders and community members associated with the
festival and related events
- Promote the Meander Valley and the local community
- Support worthy not-for-profit organisations that support the rural community.